A Four Year Under Graduate Program
Affiliated to : Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, INDIA (formaly UPTU)
Available Streams -
>> Civil Engineering (CE)
>> Electrical Engineering (EE)
>> Mechanical Engineering (ME)
>> Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
Admission Process -
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Admission Process 2021-22. The student can visit the official website of AKTU. Open the admission link and fill up the admission form. After fill-up, the admission form attaches the all required documents.
For registration for B.Tech admission links given below :
For more information visit AKTU website :
Candidates who wish to apply for UPTU 2021 exam must refer and meet UPTU eligibility criteria 2021 as mandated by AKTU. AKTU Eligibility Criteria 2021 consists of terms and conditions which candidates need to fulfil to appear for the state-level entrance exam.
Candidates need to fill factors like qualifying exam, marks, age limit, nationality, etc to apply for the entrance test as mentioned in AKTU eligibility criteria 2021. Through UPTU 2021 candidates can get admission to four engineering courses, B.Tech., B.Tech.(Bio-Technology), B.Arch., and B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering). Therefore, depending on course candidates needs to check for AKTU eligibility criteria before appearing for AKTU
Candidates are advised to go through AKTU Eligibility Criteria before applying for AKTU exam. Otherwise, candidates failing to meet eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for entrance exam. Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria should go through end to end process of application. Specification of AKTU Eligibility Criteria is demonstrated below:
- Age Limit: Candidates of all age can register for any of the courses furnished by UPTU.
- Domicile: According to AKTU Eligibility 2021 Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from institutions located in UP or whose parents are domicile of UP can apply for AKTU 2021. If candidates have studied or passed qualifying examination from outside UP, they will have to produce domicile certificate of their parents (father or mother only) during document verification. Apart from this if candidates parents are not a domicile of UP and have passed qualifying exam from an institution outside UP, then also they can apply for this entrance exam. However, these candidates will be considered for admission to only 20% of sanctioned seats available in private institutions affiliated to AKTU Eligibility.
Note: Candidates will not be offered reservation benefits under this option. Further seats to such candidates will be allotted based on their UPTU 2021 merit.
- Overseas Candidates: Candidates belonging to Foreign Nationals (FN), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC) are also eligible to appear for UPTU 2021 examination.
- Quota Seats: Uttar Pradesh State Government has permitted 10% of total sanctioned seats for admission in first year in Technology/ Architecture courses in Private Institutions affiliated to AKTU shall be opened to candidates whose parent belongs to State other than Uttar Pradesh and has passed qualifying examination from an Institution located outside Uttar Pradesh. These seats shall be filled on basis of UPTU 2021 Merit.
- Qualifying Exams & Marks: Candidates must have passed UP Board intermediate examination or 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- B.Tech/B.Pharm: For admission to first year of B.Tech/B.Pharm courses in UPTU 2021 candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of Uttar Pradesh Board or 10+2 level examination or any equivalent exam from any recognized Board/University without grace in required compulsory subjects and one optional subject and securing minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate and students should be appear in UPSEE exam.